Dr. Rachel has partnered with several Fortune 500 Companies and organizations to provide corporate wellness programming and presentations centered around mental health and well-being. Today, Dr. Rachel continues to consult and collaborate with many organizations to develop wellness programming and provide webinars tailored to the needs of the individual clients. Topics have included stress management, emotional eating, the mind-body connection, the power of our thoughts, and self-care.
Here is a sampling of Dr. Rachel's most recent speaking engagements:
- Keynote Presentation: “The Mind-Body Connection: Taking a Holistic Approach to Managing Stress & Finding Balance” - Raytheon Intelligence & Space Contract Operations & Transformation Depart.
- “Mindfully Managing Holiday Eating” - The Nielsen Company
- “Losing the Quarantine- 15” - NBA
- "5 part series: Mind-Body Techniques for Human Resources” - The Nielsen Company
- “Intention Setting and Your Health” - Environmental Defense Fund
- "5 part series: The Mind-Body Connection” - Hearst
- “Mini Breathing Break” - Cohen & Steers Capital Management, Inc.
- “Mind Over Matter: Reframing the Stress Response” - The Advertising Council
- “Smart Stress Management” - Morgan Stanley
- “Self-Care in the Workplace” - CBS, Women in Media Career Summit
Here is a sampling of some of Dr. Rachel's wellness programming:
- Co-Host, Balance and Beyond Wellness Event Series
Topics included: plant-based lifestyle, gut health, women's health, sleep
- Co-Host, Breezes Bahamas Resort & Spa, Wellness Week
- Co-Host, One World Commons, One World Trade Center, Wellness Fair
- Host, One World Commons, One World Trade Center, Healthy Lifestyle Challenge
- Host, One World Commons, One World Trade Center, Monthly Lunch and Learn series